♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
All that you see is me And all I truly believe That I was born to try
Omg today's song is the best la. (Thanks Elizabeth!)
Dang. The weekend is over. Again. Yet again. Again and again. Forever so sad.
I hate Mondays the most because the nights before (Sundays) imply rushing home early, rushing through annoying homework and rushing to sleep. All the rush rush. Yuck. Not just that, the whole weekend, my whole mind will be filled with images of undone homework and un-studied textbook pages or notes (and esp sec four, there're neverending upcoming tests every single week la) D:
Look how stressed students are nowadays.
I think if I get cooped up at home the whole weekend I'll just die. Anyway had the coolest weekend ever. It was rly rly good.
To start with, my companions for Friday night, Saturday and Sunday mornings were my math tb & math worksheets. I did so much math that I couldn't stop doing so I'm quite proud of myself. hahahaha! (At least it was work before play okay.)
Saturday was with sec pard Bosey:D We planned to watch 3 movies Juno, P.S. Iloveyou and CJ7 but damn it, Bosey couldn't get tickets for Juno because of her bday month-.- wth not as if there's much of a difference. We're all turning sixteen this year what, sooner or later. Sigh, so ended up watching only CJ7. We also saw the auditions for xing guang at PS. Then Bosey said she wanted to go to clarke quay! So we went there and had quite some excitement watching the bungee jump and the bungee swing. Oh clarke quay's a rly pretty place & I had fun with you pard(:
CJ7's a nice nice movie! It's like funny and touching at the same time.
Sunday was the best I tell you. Yay all the people I miss♥♥♥Iloveyouall. had truckloads of fun at Kaile's house and we had steamboat with SO MUCH yummy food. We played polar bear too, it's so funny! hahaha! Thank you so much Kaile for being sucha lovely host! I like your house! GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO'RE GETTING POSTING RESULTS TML!